Setting the Stage for Change
During changing times, we can depend upon one thing: unpredictability. If you’re not changing for the better, you’re changing for the worse. Learn to set your own table for change so you don’t think you’re a victim of it.
Discover “tools” to help you release the incredible talent you’ve always had. Make change your friend! Your greatest limitations are usually self-imposed. Although change is usually unsettling, learn to provide your mind with new operating information to make better decisions, choose better actions and experience better things in life.
- Conclude why organizations will continue to change.
- Explain the concept “simple versus easy.”
- Recall why people don’t change.
- List the Four Laws of Human Effectiveness.
- Identify your personal and professional areas of change.